Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Achmea Offices near Leiden Central Station

New Achmea (Insurance Company) offices - night pic - near Leiden Central Station. Click on the pic to enlarge. These 5 large concrete structures will hold office blocks that will be supported by some pillars on street level too, so that you can still walk right under them. A clever way to use space. The offices are next to the train station, which is also very convenient. Check this if you want to visit the architect's website and see some images. I think these will be interesting office buildings, real eye-catchers.

To see more - check my Dutch website with Google translate - just click here . Don't pay attention to the funny English - you'll get the picture. ;-) If you want to read more from my Dutch "Vrijspraak" blog using Google translate - try this. But it's probably better to read my English blog... Let me know wheter or not it makes any sense to you, ha ha. 

No comments: